Maintaining a healthy body requires commitment. Chiropractors encourage patients to lead healthy, active lives by providing advice on exercise, nutrition and injury prevention.
Quick Tips for a Healthy Back
- Exercise regularly
- Follow a healthy diet
- Maintain good posture
- Stretch your spine before and after sports
- Don’t overload your backpack or shoulder bag
- Stretch your legs and back after each hour of sitting
- Never cradle the phone between your neck and shoulder
- Sleep on your back or side, not on your stomach
- Invest in a good chair, pillow, and mattress … it’s worth it!
- Have regular chiropractic check-ups